Trading Terms, Art Supplies Sign, Suggested Shop Layout & Order Form
Terms of Supply
- Customers who wish to buy from Reno Art Pty Ltd must complete an account application.
- Goods will be supplied from stock. If any stock is unavailable, we will backordered for later supply unless otherwise instructed.
- We have a no minimum order value requirement, however if a F.I.S price is required then the following minimums apply
. NSW/ACT $1000
. Country Victoria/Tasmania $1200
- Items of a bulky/heavy mature will be exempted from this F.I.S value and a concessional freight rate may apply. No freight charge will levied on back orders.
- Customers may choose their own freight company ( to which their own account will be charged).
- Claims for shortages, wrong items, damaged etc., must be received within 14 days of invoice date. Invoice number must be quoted.
- Returns may only be made with prior authorisation.
- Goods that are returned must be in original packaging and all shop markings are to be removed.
- Return freight to our head office is the responsibility of the customer.
- No credit note will be issued until goods are received at our head office.
- Discounted/seasonal or goods on special are not returned.
Payment & Credit Terms
- Payment term is strictly 30 days nett unless special arrangements are made prior to the invoice date. Any account which is not settled within the specified time may have their credit facilities withdrawn, future supplies delayed and back orders cancelled. Legal action may be taken against an overdue account. You will be responsible for the debt together bank interest and collection/court cost.
- Customers can pay by direct deposit, cheque or the use of visa/mastercard credit cards.
- The partners and /or directors jointly agree to the full payment of all outstanding debts to Reno Art Pty Ltd.
- Title does not pass from Reno Art Pty Ltd until all monies due on the invoice are paid and cleared through the banking system.
- All prices are subject to alteration without notice. Prices charged are those ruling at the time of invoice.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be charged on all invoices at the current rate.